Tree of Life Vitamin C Serum
List Price: $25.95
Details Price: $23.95 ($7.98 / Fl oz) FREE Returns
You Save: $2.00 (8%)
Check out here get more info this product>>
|Brand||Tree of Life Beauty|
About this item
- A power trio for your best skin yet. Use the Vitamin C Serum followed by the Hyaluronic Acid Serum in the morning to visibly brighten, reduce dark spots, smooth, and hydrate the skin. Reach for the Retinol Serum followed by the Hyaluronic Acid Serum in the evening to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, fade the look of age spots, support elasticity, and soothe the skin.
- All of our products are cruelty-free, dermatologist-tested, and made for all skin types and tones. Plus, they’re packed with thoughtfully-chosen ingredients you can feel good about.
- Directions: Apply Vitamin C Serum in the morning followed by Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Apply Retinol Serum in the evening followed by Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Apply 3-5 drops to clean, dry skin on face, neck, and décolleté. Use sunscreen daily, as retinol increases sun sensitivity. For best results, follow serums with a moisturizer.
- True radiance for the taking. Tree of Life is all about clean, effective, attainable skincare — and we won’t give you anything less.
- Quality at the core. We’re so sure you’ll love our products that we offer a 30-day money back guarantee. If you’re not fully satisfied, you can return it for a full refund.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.