Remedy Soap Tea Tree Oil Body Wash
Price: $ 14.99
Brand Truremedy Naturals
Number of Items 1
Material Feature Organic
Material Type Free Paraben Free, Sulphate Free, Chemical Free
Age Range (Description) Adult
About this item
- Made in the USA: TruRemedy’s 12 ounce Remedy Soap Body Wash is a powerful odor eliminator that helps with acne as well as other skin irritations including athlete’s foot, candida, ringworm, jock itch, foot odor, and toenail issues
- Natural and Organic Ingredients: Our men’s and women’s shower gel is made from premium botanical tea tree oil and peppermint oil, which are well known for naturally helping skin irritations. We added jojoba oil, coconut oil, and olive oil to moisturize, refresh and deodorize. No parabens, preservatives, petroleum, sulfate, silicone, synthetic fragrances or dyes you’ll find in other gels, lotions, creams and ointments.
- Strong Enough for the Gym, Gentle Enough for Every Day: The perfect men’s and women’s shower gel for your gym bag. It smells great, like a tea tree shower gel with peppermint should, and is balanced for all skin types. Our tea tree bodywash with peppermint smells great, is balanced for all skin types, and gives you a fresh tingling sensation.
- Soothes Dry, Itchy, Cracked, Flaky Skin: Contains Skin Enriching Omega 3,6,7,& 9, Vitamin E & C, Aloe Vera, Tea Tree Oil, and other essential oils which help soothe foot and body skin irritations on your face, hands, heels, toe nails, elbow, back, chest, and butt. Men and women with acne and eczema use our moisturizing body wash for cleaner feeling skin.
- TruRemedy 100% Guarantee: We Stand By all Our Products – Remedy Bar Soap, Remedy Shower Gel for Men and Women, Remedy Foot Wash, Remedy Balm, and Tea Tree Oil Foot Soak with Epsom Salt. If you have any issues with our organic body wash reach out to us and we will do our best to make it right.
isclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.