|1 Fl Oz
|Number of Items
About this item
- Packaging May Vary. 1-fluid ounce pump bottle of Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Night Cream Moisturizer with retinol & hyaluronic acid
- Clinically proven night cream features our retinol formula to reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles, and diminish the look of dark spots
- Anti-aging moisturizer features a unique combination of dermatologist-proven retinol with plumping hyaluronic acid to help hydrate and rejuvenate the look of skin. Plus it is free of parabens, mineral oil and dyes
- Anti-wrinkle night moisturizer visibly reduces the look of wrinkles, including crow’s feet, forehead and cheek wrinkles. 100% of women tested in a clinically study had visible results in just 1 week
- Our clinically tested formula with dermatologist proven retinol, it makes the perfect addition to your daily anti-aging beauty and skincare routine for an at-home self-care experience and comes from the #1 retinol brand used most by dermatologists
- Visible results in just one week
- Clinically proven to help fade the look of stubborn deep wrinkles, including crow’s feet, forehead, & cheek wrinkles
- Brighten skin’s tone, smooths fine lines & texture
Help hydrate your skin while reducing the look of wrinkles and dark spots with Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream. Our clinically proven anti-wrinkle formula, this fast-acting face & neck retinol moisturizer visibly improves the look of stubborn wrinkles, including crow’s feet and forehead and cheek wrinkles. It also helps reduce the look of fine lines and texture, and brightens and evens skin tone. In a clinical trial, 100% of women experienced noticeable results in just one week. The moisturizer formula contains dermatologist-proven retinol, a powerful ingredient that fights fine lines, dullness, wrinkles and dark spots. Night cream also contains hyaluronic acid to add plumping moisture to help hydrate and rejuvenate the look of skin. This retinol moisturizer is free of parabens, mineral oil, and dyes and comes from the #1 retinol brand used most by dermatologists.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.