|Age Range (Description)
|Recommended Uses For Product
|Immune Support, Skin Health
About this item
- Cold-pressed black seed oil softgel capsules: We source the wonderful plant nigella staiva from its natural home, capture it all in a 500mg capsule along with natural vitamin E and manufacture it right here in the USA. The result is a superior-quality black cumin seed oil supplement that conveys all the benefits in an easy-to-swallow liquid capsule with no foul taste.
- Rediscover an ancient secret: Black seed oil (aka kalonji oil) has been used traditionally for thousands of years – as far back as the Egyptian pharaohs! Now, it’s now seeing a resurgent boom in popularity and scientific interest. Pure, cold-pressed black seed oil in softgel form is hard to find in today’s market. Order your 60 day supply (1 bottle) of this ancient secret, and bring yourself the myriad benefits of this unique plant that’s taking the scientific world by storm!
- Natural defense: The chemical compounds thymoquinone (TQ), thymohydroquinone (THQ) and thymol are most effective when working together, and are naturally occurring in nigella sativa. On the outside, the combined antioxidant properties of Black Seed and vitamin E promote stronger hair roots and increased melanin production which helps maintain healthy skin.
- Manufactured to immaculate standards: We manufacture these vegetarian, non-GMO softgels in a GMP-certified facility right here in the USA. The two piece capsules are filled with our precision formula in the presence of pure nitrogen to keep oxygen out and ensure your black seed oil remains pure and unspoiled.
- 120 capsules.
A Must-Have in Your Supplement Arsenal
Introducing Black Seed Oil from Healths Harmony
With an arsenal of natural compounds that help rejuvenate hair and skin, it’s no wonder that black seed oil is making a name for itself around the world.
Well known in its native Mediterranean and Middle Eastern regions, its been used for thousands of years for it’s beneficial properties! We now know it’s packed full of phytochemicals, flavonoids, alkaloids and essential fatty acids which benefit from working together in synergy as nature intended.
Healths Harmony black seed is sourced from it’s native home in Turkey and Israel, then put into convenient softgel capsules right here in the USA!
- General Health Boost
- Daily Supplement
- Cold Pressed
- In convenient Softgels
|Black seed oil serves to support your healthy liver.
|Black seed oil helps with maintaining joint health and flexibility.
|Glow like an Egyptian Queen! Used by the ancient Egyptian Queen Cleopatra, Black Seed Oil has been used for thousands of years to improve the health of Hair, Skin & Nails. Black Seed oil contains over 100 active compounds that benefit hair and nails.
|Our liquid softgel capsules are a convenient way to get your daily dose of Black Seed Oil.
|Liquid Black Seed Oil
|Olive Leaf Extract
|Immune & Heart Support
|Adrenal Health & Energy
|Virgin Cold Pressed Oil
|Vit D, Zinc, Magnesium
|Powerful Leaf Extract
|Elderberry & Echinacea
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.2 x 2.2 x 4 inches; 3.99 Ounces
- Date First Available : May 29, 2017
- Manufacturer : Healths Harmony
- ASIN : B0714PK8VV
- Country of Origin : USA
- Best Sellers Rank: #885 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:4.5 out of 5 stars 42,959 ratings
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish. Side effects are rare but may include upset stomach, nausea, constipation, or bad tasting burps. Discontinue use if side effect appear.
Serving Size: 2 Vegetable Capsule. Black Cumin Seed Oil (Nigella sativa) 1,000 mg. Other ingredients: Vegetable cellulose, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate and silicon dioxide
2 capsules taken daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. The expiry date can be found on the base of the bottle, and is labelled as “Best If Used By: MM/YYYY”.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition
Top reviews from the United States
We originally were looking for Black Seed Oil to treat minor infections in our dog’s ears. However, after reading the reviews, we decided to try it ourselves. I have to admit I was extremely skeptical it might actually help with joint and back pain, having tried so many other products that claimed they could but did not. I WAS AMAZED. Within days the pain that radiated from my back to my hip keeping me from sleeping (probably sciatica) was gone! I no longer have to take ibuprofen or acetaminophen to rest well. My husband has “bad knees” and has tried numerous products with little relief. Again, within days his pain level has dropped from 8 to 4. Not gone entirely, but manageable. He is able to walk without having to endure pain for the rest of the day. I’m buying more to give to friends. My experience is no guarantee it will work for you- but I hope it does!
13 people found this helpful