Fabric: 60% Cotton, 35% Polyester, 5% Spandex
- Button closure
- Machine wash. To give you a better experience, we have recently adjusted the size, you’d better refer to the size chart in picture 3 or scroll down to the product description. Please do not refer to “SIZE & FIT” or customer reviews.Thanks!
- The tunic top is a smooth, soft, sleek feeling, not too thick but keeps warm, perfect for fall and winter
- The design is a perfect fit for all body types because of how the tunic sits and hugs on the body
- The cowl neckline is perfect to give a little extra high and fashion look with intricate button placement，gives the tunic top some extra flair
- Full waist coverage, the tunic tops length goes past the hips for a flattering look for all body shapes
- The style is flattering around the chest and curves from the bust outward sitting perfect around the hips without being tight
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Q: Is the fabric clingly?
A: I don’t think so. The tunic top fits the chest, drapes nicely against the body and hides my tummy well,but does not cling. Very comfortable!
Q: Is it sweater material?
A: The top is not too thin and not thick, but the perfect weight for a winter top, especially the cowl neck. I usually wear it to work and to hang out in the house.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 13.3 x 10.16 x 1.38 inches; 9.59 Ounces
- Item model number : tunic shirts BTA8T068L290S
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : September 30, 2018
- ASIN : B081N47GD6
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,126 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- #21 in Women’s Tunics
- Customer Reviews: 4.3 out of 5 stars 14,763 ratings
Top reviews from the United States
I love these tops, but didn’t realize the different colors/patterns are made with different fabrics. I got the “blue 3” which has dark texturing. The fabric is knit so both sides look the same, soft, slightly fuzzy, lightweight, and drapes well.
I liked it so much I ordered the black tie dye and purple flower. Each are totally different fabrics. I still like them, but I don’t like the fabric as much as the blue. The black tie dye isn’t dyed but printed onto a more athletic feeling fabric. The inside is white. The purple is a much thicker and stiffer knit, with the bottom detail printed on. The print isn’t placed the best, and the hem goes right through the roses, but it still looks good.
My last note is that I didn’t like the brassy buttons they all had, so I replaced them with buttons that go with the shirts better.
3 people found this helpful.