List Price: $129.99
Details With Deal: $69.95
You Save: $60.04 (46%)
|10.2″D x 13.03″W x 11.02″H
About this item
- 6-IN-1 FUNCTIONALITY: Air fry, broil, roast, dehydrate, bake and reheat
- EvenCrisp TECHNOLOGY: Advanced technology that drives air flow top down for a perfect golden finish and crispy, tender results every time!
- ONE-TOUCH SMART PROGRAMS: Customizable programs for one-touch wings, roasted veggies, garlicky potatoes, cookies, cinnamon buns and more!
- FAST PREHEATING: Little to no preheating time, from frozen to golden in minutes! Create gourmet meals with the versatility of a temperature range of 120 to 400° F.
- EASY CLEAN-UP: Non-stick, dishwasher safe air fry basket and tray.
- COMPACT DESIGN & STAINLESS-STEEL ACCENTS: Perfectly combines function and style in a countertop-friendly size.
- DISCOVER AMAZING RECIPES: Download our free Instant Pot app, so you can create quick new favorites and prepare delicious meals, available iOS and Android.
- SAFETY FEATURES: Built-in safety features like Overheat Protection, auto-off and more to keep your mind at ease.
- A KITCHEN MUST HAVE: Perfect for quick delicious meals, preparing side dishes, appetizers, wings and more. Great addition to any kitchen; perfect for 2-3 servings
The Instant Vortex™ Plus is a sleek, fast, versatile, and convenient air fryer. It’s the perfect size for small families (or up to 4 people), with enough room for a 20-oz bag of fries or a 12-oz box of chicken tenders. Taking the place of 6 appliances, you can easily create quick, delicious and healthy homemade meals. EvenCrisp™ technology offers crispy, tender results every time with 95% less oil than traditional deep frying. Create all your favorite finger foods like chicken wings, fries and onion rings without the guilt. The Vortex Plus offers the quality, convenience and versatility you’ve come to expect from Instant – discover amazing.
Warranty & Support
If you’d like a copy of the manufacturer’s warranty for a product found on Amazon.com, you can contact the manufacturer directly or visit their website for more information. Manufacturer’s warranties may not apply in all cases, depending on factors like the use of the product, where the product was purchased, or who you purchased the product from. Please review the warranty carefully, and contact the manufacturer if you have any questions.
Looking for specific info?
Customer questions & answers
Great question! The 2 quart Vortex mini can fit 4-5 chicken wings when placed flat on the tray, depending on the size of the wings.
The 4 in 1 cannot. The 7 or 8 in 1 can. So yes, they do have a model that dehydrates.
Top reviews from the United States
I ordered this because I had been using a really large combo Instant Pot (family size) that my son let me borrow while he was out of country and loved how quick everything cooked, with less grease, the variety of uses was great.
This one is just about perfect for a single person. I do like how it works so far, but there are a few little annoyances.
If you really want to cook 1 chicken breast or 1 salmon or 1 steak (not a big one) then it’s perfect, almost. But personally, sometimes I’d rather cook TWO chicken breasts so I could have leftovers for reheating later. The basket is too small for two (well, too small for the chicken breasts I get at the meat counter). Also, I don’t think squeezing 2 chicken breasts in here would be a good idea because you’re supposed to leave room for the air to circulate. In the photo is a different chicken breast that I usually buy, I thought I’d try this brand since they run a bit smaller, but these are also too big. I would only cook one of these at a time as well.
It took a couple times to figure out how long to cook sweet potato fries! But that’s what taking notes is for.
Another thing I’m not a fan of is the little half circle metal thingy in the middle of the tray that’s used to pick the tray up and set it back in. I think having just a hole there would be better. Cooking any piece of meat or salmon that is flat, doesn’t sit flat. Not that it probably affects cooking, but it’s just weird. I had a piece of salmon once that finished cooking with a bump in the middle.
The tray, it has rubber bumpers on each side. You do have to press down on the tray to put it in and take it out. Seems like it’s thick sturdy rubber, so it should hold up a while.
And finally, there aren’t any recipes specifically for this size. On their website the question was asked, and answered that we should refer to the regular air fryer recipes. But having a smaller basket, wouldn’t that mean the cooking times would be different? I’ve had to play around and take notes to figure out cooking times. Not even in their manual did they offer suggested cooking times for anything, which would have been nice if they did.
It does clean up really easily. It’s not too large, and it doesn’t take up tons of space.
For the price and what it does, as long as it doesn’t fail on me any time soon, I’m using it regularly and it’s doable. I’m kind of on the fence about maybe buying a bigger one in the future, as there are so many more options for cooking with their multi-use pressure cooker/air fryer.
**UPDATE: Has anyone ever left soapy water in the basket to let it soak? Have you had the water leak from the bottom of the basket? I can only figure the water was past the screw in the basket, and the screw was loose. So I kind of tightened it, it didn’t really need it, but it still leaks. Am contacting the manufacturer. Just heads up, don’t leave the basket full of water on your counter or you may have a mess to clean up