|Product Dimensions||4″L x 2″W x 16″H|
About this item
- Easily Clean Dead Corner: The flat brush head can be bent to fit the angle of the rim perfectly, reaching under the rim. The tip of the brush head is designed to clean the edge of the toilet bowl better by bending the brush head upward.
- Ventilation Slots Base: The interior of the holder is a drip slot to achieve a better drain. No ponding water leaks from the bottom of the base anymore, solving the hygienic problem greatly.
- No Hair Tangling Troubles: Larger bristles make it not easy to entangle hair and other dirty foreign objects. Getting rid of hair by simply rinsing the brush head. Save your time fixing cleaning problem and hair-tangling troubles. Instead of using plastic bristles, Sellemer Toilet Brush uses silicone bristles, which can protect toilet bowl from being scratched also.
- Durable and Non-rusting Handle: Toilet brush handle is made of strong sturdy and waterproof PP silicone material. The handle can be completely connected without gaps, preventing sewage from entering the handle. No rusty handles problem. Reduce the frequency of replacing toilet brushes due to rust.
- Multifunction Usage£ºNot only for toilet bowls, Sellemer Toilet Brush can also be used to clean sink, wash basins and bathtubs! Thanks to silicone bristles, Sellemer Toilet Brush has stronger friction than traditional toilet brushes, spending less time and less strength cleaning ceramic objects.
Sellemer toilet brush is made of premium PP handle and TPR brush head.We have specially upgraded the toilet brush and base. The upgraded toilet brush and base can help you solve the problems below.
|Product Dimensions||4 x 2 x 16 inches|
|Item Weight||10.8 ounces|
|Customer Reviews||4.1 out of 5 stars 21,578 ratings|
4.1 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||#515 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)|
#1 in Toilet Brushes & Holders
|Date First Available||September 17, 2019|
I wasn’t sure which of the three I’d like best. I was intrigued by the flat, triangle shape of the Sellemer. I liked the round, compact look of the Lefree, and the Boomjoy had a nice tweezer attachment (which I can use to clean out hairs in my shower drain). Also, Boomjoy was the cheapest of all three.
So you can see in my photo the type of packaging they come in. The Sellemer and Lefree both also come with a little plastic piece that you can stick to your wall and hang the brush on your wall. Not really sure I care to do that, though.
I also placed all the brushes next to a coffee mug, so you can see approximately what the sizes are. I like the Sellemer in that it’s svelte. The Lefree is also quite compact. The Boomjoy has the largest base, so it would seem to take up most space. But the size differences, as you can see, are minimal.
The brushes in the Lefree and Sellemer “hang” to drain, that is when you put the brush into the holder, it’s suspended and there’s a ventilated bottom. The Boomjoy is a solid bottom piece and the brush rests in it, like a bowl. I suppose that can cause some water accumulation and won’t dry as easily/quickly