List Price: $15.00
Details Price: $11.98 ($1.00 / Count) FREE Returns
You Save: $3.02 (20%)
About this item
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS – Face Masks Skincare with the most natural ingredients like Shea Butter, Aloe, Tea Tree, Peppermint, Green Tea, Lemon and many more beneficial ingredients. From acne to dryness, this combo is perfect for every skin concern.
- SKINCARE ESSENTIALS – Brightening, Hydrating, Calming and Moisturizing facial sheet masks. An assortment of treatments curated to enhance the natural glow of all skin types.
- NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS – Bye, cruelly tested on animals! Leaping Bunny certified, theses sheet masks are Cruelty Free.
- REASONABLE PRICE – Enjoy12 high quality skin beneficial results with the most affordable price in the market.
- BEAUTY GIFT SKINCARE SET – This multi-collection of Korean sheet mask recipes is the perfect gift choice to please all skin types and concerns. Be sure to add this to the gift idea list for women, men, teens, girls, boys, or holidays
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 8.58 x 8.07 x 1.81 inches; 0.53 Ounces
- Item model number : G00SE24044
- Manufacturer : GLAM UP
- ASIN : B07C3NBJ33
- Best Sellers Rank: #625 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #8 in Facial Masks
- Customer Reviews:4.6 out of 5 stars 21,726 ratings
Sheet masks are a great tool in general, perfect for marinating your face in good skincare ingredients. I try to maintain a habit of using cheap sheet masks on a regular basis as part of my overall skincare routine. After noticing these were cheaper than the drugstore masks I pick up sometimes, and then available even further discounted on subscribe-and-save, I looked at the reviews and decided to give them a shot. These are GREAT.
They’re not some insane miracle mask that gives high-end esthetician instant results or something, and of course they’re not. Nothing at this price point could be. But they’re well-formulated, they’re comfortable, they come with plenty of serum (I like the little corner they notch at the bottom for more cleanly squeezing out every drop), and each one actually does reflect its proclaimed specialty a little bit. They’re all gonna hydrate, that’s how glycerin formulas are, but the ones that claim particular hydration benefits seem to work a little deeper and more lastingly than the rest, and the soothing/brightening/firming benefits of the rest all seem to be there, in their subtle mild ways.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.