Price: $23.95 ($0.40 / Count)
|DR EMIL NUTRITION
|Number of Items
About this item
- Supports mood and rest – We supplemented 200mg of pure 5-HTP with 20mg of SAMe and 20mg of L Tryptophan to optimize 5-HTP conversion and support stress levels in the body.
- Contains vitamin B6 for improved 5-HTP conversion – Vitamin B6 has been shown to aid 5-HTP conversion. Studies show that even a slight B6 deficiency can greatly inhibit the efficacy of 5-HTP.
- Promotes calm and relaxation – Dr. Emil’s 200 MG 5-HTP Plus formula is a natural way to promote a calm and relaxed mood by supporting 5-HTP conversion in the body.
- Package Dimensions : 4.25 x 2.25 x 2.25 inches; 2.4 Ounces
- Item model number : 850002956207
- Date First Available : March 7, 2019
- Manufacturer : DR EMIL NUTRITION
- ASIN : B07PJ3NYH3
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,738 in Health & Household
Top reviews from the United States
I ended up loving this product! After 5 days of use I started to definitely notice the positive change in my mood.
Depression and anxiety is no joke, and we all handle it differently, but I do recommend this product as a good “first step” for anyone trying to cope with depression/anxiety
Note that, yes, everyone’s intake is different. You may have to take this for a week or more for YOU to notice differences in your mood or sleep. This is NOT a magic pill that will end depression or anxiety if that’s what you’re expecting to happen. It is, however, a great “tool” to utilize for someone like me who doesn’t have a a good support system.
Along with taking this product that I noticed helped me cope with anxiety/depression (maybe this could help you as well)
– Be more physically active, you probably hear this a lot but yes even a walk in my neighborhood for 5 MINUTES (haha) made me feel a sense of peace mentally.
– Speaking with my therapist, this option may not be available to some people because of insurance or another financial barrier (which I totally understand). But your therapist is there to listen to you and this was a good way for me to practice my listening and speaking without feeling judged. For I suffer with social anxiety.
– Reach out to family or friends, little conversations is a start and it is important to realize that there is no pressure on what to talk about. Any conversation is worthy of exploring. It can be a short conversation also, just be honest with yourself and who ever your talking to. I’m not good at long conversations but I still wanted to have friends and people feel comfortable with speaking to me.
– Be graceful with yourself, overthinking is what leads to my social anxiety. But I started just keeping my thoughts short on whatever made me anxious and accepting them. Before, I would enter “panic mode” and freak out over situations that would most likely NEVER HAPPEN.
– JUST DO IT, you hear this one a lot also. Personally and ironically, I hated hearing this. Because I felt as if no one understands that it’s just that easy to stop your fears and do something. But I did however challenge myself by going out of my comfort zone and talking to a stranger. Easy because it was someone I knew I’d never probably see again and that feeling of judgement wasnt pressuring me. But just challenge yourself small and it can be 1 thing you do out of your comfort zone. It doesn’t have to be every day unless you want to extremely challenge yourself. But again, be graceful with yourself.
– Lastly what helps me cope with anxiety/depression, SELF CARE. Ask yourself “Self, what can I do that will make me feel more comfortable?” For me, I wanted healthier looking skin so I did my research on products that I wanted to try to achieve this. Now I have a skin care routine I do morning and nightly to “pamper’ myself. But self care looks differently with everyone. For example I also set some time for video games because I also enjoy.
I hope this information helps, and if you read this long without feeling confident in purchasing, just try this product 1 time. Doesn’t hurt to try and see if you like it!